CMI Architecture – RIBA Chartered PracticePublished on 22nd January 2018
We are pleased to announce that CMI Architecture has formally achieved its RIBA Chartered Practice
The criteria and requirements for qualification as a chartered practice are as follows:
1. The full-time principal of the practice (Director or Partner) is a Chartered Member of the RIBA.
2. All architectural work is under the supervision of a Chartered Architect.
3. At least 1 in 8 of all staff employed in the architect’s practice is a registered architect (on the ARB register).
4. At least 1 in 10 of all staff employed in the architect’s practice is a Chartered Architect (chartered RIBA member).
5. The architect’s practice has a current Professional Indemnity Insurance policy appropriate for the works undertaken.
6. The architect’s practice operates an appropriate Quality Management System.
7. The architect’s practice operates an appropriate Health and Safety Policy.
8. The architect’s practice has a written Employment Policy in place which address the principles of the RIBA policy statement on employment.
9. The architect’s practice has an appropriate CPD framework in place.
Click the link below for our RIBA practice information